0300-365-3005 GreenDoctorsLDN@groundwork.org.uk

Green Homes Grant: everything you need to know

#!trpst#trp-gettext data-trpgettextoriginal=8#!trpen#إيقاف#!trpst#/trp-gettext#!trpen#

Green Homes Grant Voucher Scheme

If you’re a homeowner or residential landlord, you can apply for a Green Homes Grant voucher towards the cost of installing energy efficient improvements for your home, such as low carbon heating or insulation. 

The vouchers will cover two-thirds of the cost of eligible improvements, up to a maximum government contribution of £5,000, or £10,000 if the household is on a low income.

To understand what energy efficiency improvements are best suited to your home, you can visit the Simple Energy Advice website or refer to your home’s Energy Performance Certificate.

To check if you are eligible and for more information on the types of energy saving measures that can be installed, please visit the Government’s website on Green Homes Grant.

Green Homes Grant Local Authority Delivery Scheme

Groundwork London is working with Ealing Council, Hounslow Council, Kensington & Chelsea Council, Brent Council, Harrow Council and Lambeth Council to assess residents’ eligibility for the Local Authority Delivery Green Homes Grant scheme (GHG LAD scheme).

The Green Homes Grant LAD Scheme can provide up to £10,000 per household for energy efficiency improvements for your home. The installation will be handled by a contractor arranged by your local authority or housing association.

Types of measures that could be installed include:

  • Loft, cavity wall, floor, roof and solid wall insulation
  • New heating controls, radiators and heat pumps
  • Windows and door upgrades

To be eligible, you need to:

  • Live in Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Ealing, Harrow, Lambeth or Brent
  • Live in a home with an energy performance rating of E, F or G. If you’re unsure, you can check your EPC rating via the Government’s website
  • Have a total annual household income of less than £30,000. Household income is calculated according to:
    • How much you and/or your partner receive from salary or wages
    • How much you receive from pensions or pensions credit
    • How much you receive from maintenance / child support, boarders or lodgers, student loans or grant
    • How much you receive from benefits, such as Universal Credit, Carers Allowance, or Housing Benefit

If you meet this eligibility criteria, please register your details via the Green Doctor online enquiry form and we will get back to you to arrange a telephone consultation

#!trpst#trp-gettext data-trpgettextoriginal=17#!trpen#التعليقات مغلقة.#!trpst#/trp-gettext#!trpen#